We’ve worked with our partner, Westfield Health, to create a product that will suit the needs of all our members. Our simple and innovative corporate healthcare plan costs from as little as £1 per week, per employee, and delivers a wide range of employee benefits.
Our cash plan provides your employees with a healthcare benefit. It’s also able to help you reduce sickness absence, keep your workforce motivated, and add value during pay reviews and settlements.
Our bespoke cash plan offers:
- a corporate-paid healthcare cash plan for your workforce, from £1 per week
- 100% reimbursement, up to set limits, for dental and optical care, dental trauma, consultations, and therapy treatments for your employees
- access to scanning facilities that can lead to early diagnosis and intervention
- online personal health risk assessments
- a 24-hour counselling and advice line
- up to six sessions of face-to-face counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- access to DoctorLine™ — a 24-hour GP telephone consultation service
- access to Best Doctors® — providers of expert medical advice, information and support
- health club concessions, giving employees up to 30% off at over 2,500 health clubs in the UK
- options to provide additional cover for children and hospital treatment insurance
- the cover of pre-existing medical conditions on the EEF cash plan
- voluntary upgrades and partner cover via individual direct debit
As an employer, this bespoke cash plan helps you to:
- attract and retain staff by offering healthcare and financial benefits
- add value during pay reviews and pay settlements
- improve staff morale, motivation and productivity
- reduce sickness absence and related costs
- support your employees’ work-life balance
See how one of our members used the cash plan to give their employees more during a pay review.
Find out more:
Challenge us to keep your workforce happy and healthy
If you're already an EEF member, contact our partner directly on 0114 250 2384 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a member?
Ask us about EEF membership> or call us on 0808 168 5874 to see how you’d be able to access the many benefits that membership offers.
In partnership with:
Westfield Health, an approved Advantages partner