Manufacturing pay settlements in the last three months have shown a slight fall, according to the latest figures from EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation and JAM Recruitment.
EEF launches project to address green and growth divide as survey shows business scepticism of government approach and risk to investment
Commenting on the Vickers Report released today, Terry Scuoler, Chief Executive of EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation said:
Manufacturers divided on future prospects despite positive past performance
- Output and orders in line with last quarter’s expectations
- Export demand remains important for growth
- But outlook for orders becomes more mixed
- Future investment and recruitment expectations remain positive
- Downward pressure on margins increases
- Positive expectations for growth in the remainder of 2011 05/09/2011
EEF calls for greater competition ahead of Banking Commission report
New survey highlights producer inflation as manufacturers grapple with volatile costs and competitive pricing
Manufacturing pay settlements appear are remaining at around normal historical levels, according to the latest figures from EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation and JAM Recruitment.