- A UK Infrastructure Authority streamlining the infrastructure debate
EEF's report is the creation of a UK Infrastructure Authority, for identifying, planning and delivering major infrastructure projects.
- Autumn statement submission
Britain’s manufacturers are calling for a massive boost to infrastructure and innovation in the forthcoming Autumn Statement.
- Backing Britain - a manufacturing base for the future
UK manufacturers’ production locations and reasons why businesses are deciding to ‘make it in Britain’.
- Be prepared Monitoring supply chains Maximising resilience
This latest research looks at how companies are building flexibility and resilience into their operations supply chains
- Business Productivity and Energy Efficiency in partnership with npower
EEF’s 2014 Executive Survey confirmed that rising input costs are perceived as the biggest threat to growth
- Economic Prospects August 2013
Economic Prospects is EEF’s analysis of economic prospects for manufacturing and the UK economy for the year ahead.
- EEF Aldermore Executive Survey 2014
This is the third annual EEF survey of executives’ views on the year ahead.
- EEF Aldermore Executive Survey 2015
This is the fourth annual EEF survey of executives’ views on the year ahead
- EEF Skills Manifesto 2015
EEF’s Skills Manifesto 2015 calls on the next government to prioritise three central themes.
- EEF Spending Review 2015 to 16 Submission
This summer’s Spending Review will be allocating spending for the fiscal year 2015/16
- EEF’s 2015 Manifesto: Securing a manufacturing renaissance
In EEF's 2015 Manifesto: Securing a manufacturing renaissance, Britain's manufacturers have set the next Government four key priorities.
- Energy policy for manufacturers - an agenda for government
Green and growth in manufacturing can go together if we have the right policies to prevent a weakening of industrial competitiveness
- Europe a manifesto for growth
Our EU Manifesto report sets out a blueprint for achieving a strong industrial and manufacturing base for future growth.
- Finance for Growth Increasing Competition in SME Banking
The financial crisis exposed a multitude of flaws in the finance landscape in the UK.
- Financing for assets
This report represents the views of manufacturers regarding their purchasing behaviour over the past three years and perceptions for the next three years.
- Focusing the avoidance debate tackling tax without damaging growth
Corporate tax avoidance, and its relevance to the manufacturing sector, in the context of recent corporate tax reforms.
- Improving the Quality and Quantity of Graduate Level Skills
Our report looks at some of the current skills issues the industry is facing and actions being taken to overcome these challenges.
- Innovation Monitor
Read manufacturers' views on how changing economic conditions affect the opportunities and challenges associated with innovation.
- Invest for Growth encouraging more globally focused companies to expand in the UK
In our latest report, we review how manufacturers can play their role in rebalancing our economy.
- EEF/Lombard Investment Monitor 2014
EEF’s first Investment Monitor in partnership with Lombard is a new survey report looking at current trends in investment activity across UK industry.
- Labour turnover report
The report has been compiled from Labour Turnover data from the Sickness Absence survey and provides detailed turnover rates for 2014.
- Managing Green and Growth
The UK faces a major challenge to decarbonise our economy and strengthen economic growth.
- Manufacturing, Britain's Future
This report sets out how innovative firms can take the lead and help position Britain as the manufacturing and technology hub of Europe.
- Manufacturing Our future in Europe fact card
Get the stats and facts for Manufacturing’s future in Europe in 2014.
- Manufacturing Our future in Europe report
We discuss our future in Europe as well as how the EU can support growth and how the UK can be better at being in Europe.
- Manufacturing Outlook
EEF’s snapshot survey of business conditions in engineering and manufacturing companies in partnership with DLA Piper.
- Manufacturing powering the economy
Britain’s manufacturers have set out their priorities for the next Government.
- Materials for Manufacturing safeguarding supply
Material supply over the next twenty years, and how this can inform UK strategy to improve resilience.
- Pioneering Great British Products
EEF’s first ‘Pioneering Great British Products’ publication showcases the immense creativity and diversity in British Manufacturing today
- Sickness Absence Survey 2014 sponsored by Jelf
As we enter a period of growth, keeping people in work and getting people back to work is as important as ever.
- Skills for Growth a more productive and flexible labour force
Training providers, qualifications and apprenticeship frameworks responding to manufacturer's needs
- Tech for Growth Delivering green growth through technology
The government needs to realise the potential of key manufacturing sectors and unlock investments in breakthrough technologies.
- The Future of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
EU Emissions Trading system and emissions reductions at least cost and without harming industrial competitiveness.
- The Route to Growth - our views
We look at the progress made a year on from publishing our views on an industrial strategy
- The Route to Growth the view from industry
In this report, we look at our ambitions for growth, priorities for action and how leading manufacturers share our ambitions.
- Tracking the Export Journey
We report on the journey that many companies are embarking up to grow their presence in overseas markets.
- UK Shale Gas: The Manufacturers' View
Much of the public debate over whether the UK should exploit its shale gas reserves has been highly polarised.
- Women in Manufacturing 2015
EEF Women in Manufacturing report celebrates leading woman in manufacturing SMEs and identifies the successes women can have in modern manufacturing workplaces.