Our superb value day delegate package comes with absolutely everything you’ll need for your meeting including unlimited tea, coffee & refreshments from our Executive coffee lounge, two course freshly prepared lunch, contemporary light and spacious meeting room with high tech AV equipment and complimentary 100 mbps wifi.
- 9 state of the Art Conference, Meeting & Training Rooms
- 80 inch plasma screens with HDMI Laptop Connectivity
- Capacity for 140 delegates in our largest room
- Complimentary On-Site Car Parking
- Executive Coffee Lounge
- Contemporary Restaurant serving freshly prepared, inspirational food
- Located just 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre & 5 minutes from J6 of the M6 motorway
- 20 minutes by taxi from Birmingham Airport
- 10 minutes by car from Birmingham New Street Station
- 100Mbps complimentary high speed WiFi
Documents for download:
Delegate Overview - EEF The Hub Birmingham
The Hub - Lunch Menus
Room Layouts Capacities - The Hub
EEF Technology Hub
T: 0121 344 7900
Travelling by car
The training centre can be easily accessed from the M6 Motorway, and is located in Aston to the north of Birmingham.
Travelling by rail
The nearest train station is Witton Station, which is a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Technology Hub.
Travelling by air
Birmingham International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away from the Technology Hub, by car or taxi. Alternatively, shuttle bus options are available.