We know that no one size fits all. So, when it comes to your company's training and development needs, we listen carefully and diagnose your issues before suggesting a way forward. We work in partnership with you every step of the way to ensure our training solution is right for your business.
There are a thousand and one providers of training services but very few share our track record. Our experience advising our members and our close relationship with government means that we have an unrivalled, in-depth knowledge of the areas that we train on.
Our solutions range from open courses - available at our training centres across the country - to bespoke training programmes designed to meet your needs.
Our 13 training centres include Woodland Grange, our flagship residential training centre in Leamington Spa
Why choose our open courses?
- Expert tutors with an in-depth knowledge of their subject - our team includes Principal Examiners from IOSH and NEBOSH
- Delegate numbers limited to increase participation and maximise learning
- Share ideas with your peers and learn from the experience of other organisations
- Practical course content with learning outcomes that you can implement in your own business
If you are an EEF member, you also benefit from our exclusive member discount.
find out more about our open courses
Why choose our tailored training?
- Training programmes built for your specific needs, including purpose designed case studies related to your business
- Delivered at a time, place and pace that suits you - in your company or elsewhere
- Trainers matched to your business and organisational culture
- Evaluation and follow-up built in
- Value for money at all stages
find out more about our tailored training programmes
Why choose our consultancy and mentoring services?
Our consultative approach helps you to get to the heart of issues. We help you decide whether your solution involves a training course, a tailored training programme, consultancy and mentoring, or a combination of all of these.
Whether you need one-to-one performance coaching, a strategic focus day with your senior team, or help implementing a change programme, we are with you each step of the way.
- A wide range of expertise across all business functions
- An excellent track record of helping organisations to improve their business
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing sector
ask about our training consultancy and mentoring services