This inspiring video played at the EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2017, celebrating the amazing work of UK manufacturers.
Click here to see a summary of the conference's events as seen on Twitter.
And several attendees have written blogs on what they took away from the event:
- Insights from conference partner NatWest on what they took away from the event speakers
- Headline sponsor Lombard shares their interpretation about what the information presented at the conference means for business
- What policy predictions this Pulse blogger found most useful at the conference
- Barclay's Mike Rigby looks at the sentiments of manufacturers evidenced at the conference
- 10 lessons the Rail Alliance took from the conference sessions
- Ian Isaac, Managing Director at Lombard (headline sponsor of the conference), explains what support manufacturers need to grow and prosper
- Conference partner Infor share what they learned at the event
- The Manufacturer discusses what the conference told them about the state of manufacturing in the UK
Next up, EEF is hosting Manufacturing Connect events across the country on themes of interest to UK manufacturers, such as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Register for an event near you (free to members, but also open to non-members for a fee).