Intralox is the world’s leading manufacturer of modular plastic conveyor belts. Our sustained growth and financial success is the result of a diligent focus on continuous improvement, a core belief that self-managed people are our greatest asset, and a commitment to Ideas, Teamwork, and Effort.
We are seeking to employ and train 1 apprentice.
This role will involve:
- Working within a team of three to carry out diagnostics, repairs and planned preventive maintenance tasks to a diversity of up to the minute cutting edge, as well trusted 30+ year old plant, equipment and facility on mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Working in a manufacturing environment to ensure a continued efficient operation.
- Being involved in wide variation of tasks throughout the business.
- Reporting through a maintenance management system.
- Following specifications, manuals and engineering drawings.
- Adhering to the safe use of appropriate tools equipment and safety procedures.
May also be required to provide technical assistance to maintenance and production staff.
Training to be provided
Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full timeat EEF
- NVQ Level 3
- A Technical Certificate (BTEC Diploma Level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, learning and thinking skills award
- Functional Skills at level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
- Outward Bound – team working skills – 1 week away from home and work
5 GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including Maths, English (and, ideally, a Science subject) or equivalents.
Find out where you'll be training