We are seeking to employ and train 2 apprentices.
You will be highly trained to work in the world of manufacturing, the initial training will be broad based leading to a first appointment as a Laboratory Technician.
The role of Laboratory Technician is the entry level within our Metallurgy Department and involves:
1.The monitoring, sampling and analysis of production processes and products for conformance and quality.
2. Analysis of customer products and complaints.
3. New product and process development.
All of these activities require technical skills and then the written and interpersonal skills to communicate the outcomes and reports.
Training to be Provided
- Metrology Apprenticeship – off the job part time at EEF, The Hub, Aston
- Additional in house training on engineering, metallurgy and manufacturing processes.
- GCSE Maths , English & Science A*-C (9-4)
- They must have an interest in science and engineering and post 16 qualifications at A level or alternative which demonstrates this.
Find out where you'll be training
To apply, click here and send us your up-to-date CV