You will be highly trained to work in the world of manufacturing; the initial training will be broad based leading to a first appointment as a multi skilled Machine Operator.
The primary role will require operating a number of different processing machines including Rotary Slitting Lines, Cut to Length Lines and Edge profiling lines. In total, there are 40 processing lines which you will be trained upon. Alongside this training and from the experience you gain, you will be required to maintain, repair and offer improvements and upgrades to the equipment efficiencies.
The product and services provided are:
- Extremely tight tolerance work
- More processing lines (for foil and coil) than any other company in Europe.
- Slitting, Edge profiling, Blanking (cut to length), Recoiling, Traverse winding (bobbins)
- Extensive range of stock (over £3million – 1000 tonnes at any point).
- Extensive experience in coil processing.
- Fast service (within 24 hours on a regular basis).
- Extensive approvals including BAE, Airbus, Rolls Royce, BS EN ISO9100/ 9120, Bombardier, Westland Helicopters
Training to be provided
Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full time EEF Technology Training Centre (Aston, Birmingham)
NVQ level 3
A Technical Certificate (Btec Diploma Level 3)
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Personal, learning and thinking skills award
Functional Skills at level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
Outward Bound – team working skills – 1 week away from home and work
3 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grades C (4) or above, that must include Maths and English Language and preferably a science.
Find out where you'll be training
To apply, click here and send us your up-to-date CV