From amusement rides for an adrenaline rush to high-precision work with plastics, or the sensitive handling of radioactive materials – our products provide innovative robotic solutions for virtually all branches of industry. KUKA AG is an internationally active company with sales of around 3 billion euro. Every day, roughly 13,200 KUKA employees at our headquarters in Augsburg and around the world work to ensure that we remain one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions.
The Manufacturing Engineer Apprentice responsibility will be to provide all Manufacturing / Quality Engineering Assurance aspects to the Product Realisation Process.
Your tasks will consist of:
- using CAD models, drawings and other product related documentation in order to carry out ‘manufacturability’ reviews for processing / and or for the assemble of new products.
- producing and maintaining ‘Standard Operation Process Sheets’, which will include method details, tools, equipment, HSE, time to manufacture and assemble our standardised products.
Training to be provided
- Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full time at EEF
- NVQ level 3
- A Technical Certificate (BTEC Diploma Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills award (PLTS)
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, maths and ICT, as required
5 GCSEs or equivalents at Grades 4-9 (C to A*) to include mathematics, English and a science.
Find out where you'll be training