From amusement rides for an adrenaline rush to high-precision work with plastics, or the sensitive handling of radioactive materials – our products provide innovative robotic solutions for virtually all branches of industry. KUKA AG is an internationally active company with sales of around 3 billion euro. Every day, roughly 13,200 KUKA employees at our headquarters in Augsburg and around the world work to ensure that we remain one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions.
The Quality Engineer Apprentice responsibility will be to provide all Quality Engineering Assurance aspects to the Product Realisation Process.
Your tasks will consist of:
- creating and developing a nuclear advanced quality plan and an inspection test plan to the required standards of the Company,
- ensuring that Internal Audits are conducted,
- maintaining and improving Quality Control Systems.
It is important that the candidate is self-motivated, an effective problem solver with good planning and communication skills and an eye for detail.
Training to be provided
Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full time at EEF
- NVQ level 3
- A Technical Certificate (BTEC Diploma Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, learning and thinking skills award
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
5 GCSEs at Grades 4-9 (C to A*) to include Mathematics, English and a Science.
Find out where you'll be training