Founded in 1979, MJ Sections Ltd has become a well established major supplier of precision formed sheet metal fabrications and machined components to bot the UK and worldwide aerospace markets.
MJ Sections Ltd represents over 35 years of engineering innovation, we are a global market leader working in partnership with the aerospace industry.
We are looking for an apprentice to join our Quality and Inspection team at our site in Netherton, this is an exciting role in the aerospace industry.
Tasks Will Include:
- Review and interpret Engineering drawings
- Review and interpret customer specifications
- To understand the controls and procedures surrounding aerospace special processes and inspection techniques
- To compile work instructions on specific part number basis and understand the techniques used to produce such parts
- To learn to compile aerospace standard F.A.I reports that show fullconformance to customer drawings or P/O
Training to be provided
- A blend of day release and block week delivery at the Technical Hub in Aston
- NVQ level 3
- A Technical Certificate (Btec Diploma Level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, learning and thinking skills award
- Functional Skills at level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade 9-4 (A* – C) including Maths and English