At PAB we employ a conscientious team of highly experienced, time served sheet metal specialists, welders and fabricators.
With over 30 years experience of working with stainless steel, high strength and mild steels, aluminium , copper plus an extensive range of complex and exotic materials. Our knowledge, experience and quality of workmanship enable us to fast track engineering solutions in this demanding Industry
This is our core competency.
At our state of the art facility in Coventry we manufacture high quality components, pressings, brackets and fabricated finished assemblies to a global customer audience across the industry spectrum.
The role will include:
- Offline Programming
- Fully understanding of the 2 and 5 Axis Laser setting and Operating
- Machine Maintenance
- Select the appropriate tools, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining up, adjust and operate all of the basic machining centres in order to perform precision machining operations
- Report any defects or warranty in a timely manner
- Ensuring all work meets the appropriate standards and quality control criteria as set out by the company
- Adhere to Health and Safety responsibilities at all times including
- Be familiar with environment aspects of activities undertaken in the role and the procedures and processes underpinned
- Ensure that the work , including tools are kept tidy and equipment , is kept clean and tidy in accordance with the company initiatives such as LEAN and in accordance with the health and safety requirements
- Ensure all work in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Training to be provided
- Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full time
- NVQ level 3
- A Technical Certificate (BTec Diploma Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, learning and thinking skills award
- Functional Skills at level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
GCSE's at grade 4 (C) or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
Find out where you'll be training