Par Pak Europe (PPE) has excelled as a plastics manufacturer through service, quality and innovation within a framework dedicated to safety, social and environmental responsibility.
Manufacturing standard trays, hinge packs and combi packs the company specialises in bakery, fresh produce, convenience, meat, fish and non-food markets. They have a sound reputation for inspirational bespoke concepts working closely with customers to realise imaginative ideas in packaging.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Ensure the present planned maintenance schedules are correct, performed and recorded.
Responsible for any Engineering / Electrical breakdown within the site.
Comply with the current agreed call out system, providing the site with essential out of hours engineering cover.
Suggest and initiate new projects to enhance the sites performance.
Ensure effective use of Engineering spares / resource.
Initiate any changes to working practices as deemed necessary in the interest of enhancing the sites performance.
Responsible for all Electrical distribution equipment on the site HV. LV. etc.
To liaise and take responsibility of relevant project work on the site.
Training to be provided
- Engineering Basic Skills training – off the job full time
- NVQ level 3
- A Technical Certificate (Btec Diploma Level 3)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal, learning and thinking skills award
- Functional Skills at level 2 in English, Maths and ICT, as required
- Outward bound - team working skills - 1 week away from home and work
3 GCSE, or equivalent, Maths, English and Science grade C (4) or above
Find out where you'll be training