Who we work with
We work with organisations who recognise that a longer term strategy is required to manage social and environmental risks. We support organisations who are just starting out or who have developed strategies.
We work with you to understand the case for action and to develop a strategy based on your specific drivers. We will work with senior managers to develop the strategy and will engage the whole workforce to ensure it is implemented.
We offer a number of services for creating or reviewing your corporate responsibility and sustainability strategies, including:
- a baseline review of current strategy and determining the baseline
- benchmark performances with competitors and customers
- facilitating senior managers to determine the case for action
- stakeholder engagement
- materiality assessments
- vision, strategy and road map development
- developing procedures to monitor, measure and report on sustainability performance using recognised standards.
To find out where your organisation is when it comes to corporate responsibility, use our free online corporate responsibility maturity tool>
Benefits to your business
We have experts in all areas of corporate responsibility and sustainability who have specific sector knowledge. This includes workforce wellbeing and development, community engagement, environment, health and safety, carbon, product innovation and investment.