Who we work with
We work with businesses who want to reduce their exposure to the rising cost of resources on site and in the supply chain and reduce their waste costs.
We’ll help you to demonstrate continual improvement in general environmental performance, assisting you with ISO 14001 and meeting the requirements of your environmental permit.
Whatever your business industry or size, we’ll provide a pragmatic solution grounded in real-world knowledge and based on decades of experience providing advice and support.
We offer a comprehensive consultancy service from initial diagnosis through to the development of a tailored support package. Our services are available as a fixed price project or on a day rate basis.
We offer a range of services to help you use your resources more efficiently, including:
- presenting you with the business case for resource efficiency
- waste and water mapping — identifying the inputs and outputs
- calculating the true cost of your waste
- identifying the root causes of resource inefficiency and identifying options for improved resource efficiency
- conducting cost-benefit analysis which will enable you to prioritise your options for improving resource efficiency.
Benefits to your business
Our specialist environmental consultants will undertake a resource efficiency review, meaning your organisation will be able to:
- identify areas of wastage within your processes and areas for improving resource efficiency
- make tangible cost savings
- demonstrate compliance with environmental permit conditions
- demonstrate continual improvement in your environmental management systems
You’ll also be able to show your stakeholders that you're improving the efficiency of your resource usage and that you're reducing waste. This could give you a competitive advantage, potentially winning you new business.