Who we work with
We work with businesses of all sizes, from small companies who need basic risk management systems to larger companies who are looking at UK, European and global risk management systems. We’ll provide a pragmatic solution grounded in real-world knowledge and based on decades of experience providing advice and support.
Our management support can be provided on a one-off basis or as part of a long-term support partnership. Our services are either available as a fixed price project or at a flexible day rate.
We offer support on risk assessment at all levels, including:
- chemical assessments
- machinery assessments
- ergonomic assessments
- noise assessments
- vibration assessments
- air monitoring
- the implementation of safe systems of work
Benefits to your business
There are many benefits to the good health and safety management we’ll help you to achieve. They include:
- a safer workplace — we’ll motivate, educate and train your staff so they recognise hazards and know how to correct them
- compliance with regulations and standards.
- helping to achieve hazard control through design and purchasing
- gaining support from all concerned with the health and safety effort
- the operation of a suitable inspection programme to monitor progress
- ensuring that hazard control principles become part of a supervisor’s responsibilities
“Something that I personally value about EEF is that they are candid with us. If improvements can be made to the business, they are straight-talking, open and honest about it.” - Pete Matthews, Health and Safety Manager, Gunnebo