Who we work with
We work with companies of all sizes, from small organisations wanting simple risk management, right up to large companies who are looking at UK, European and global risk management systems. We’ll provide a pragmatic solution grounded in real-world knowledge and based on decades of experience providing advice and support.
We offer a number of support packages, ranging from a one-off provision to a long-term support partnership. Our services are available either as a fixed price project or at a flexible day rate.
We offer support on workplace monitoring against legal limits, including:
- workplace exposure limits under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations (this covers chemicals, fumes, dusts, vapours, mists, nanotechnology, gases and asphyxiating gases, and biological agents
- assessing whether operations in your business are creating levels of electro-magnetic fields that require risk assessment and completing risk assessments where necessary to meet the requirements of the electro-magnetic fields directive
- hand-arm vibration measurements
- noise assessments
We also provide training to ensure compliance with regulations.
Benefits to your business
There are many benefits to the good health and safety management we’ll help you to achieve:
- Be sure of compliance with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Be sure of compliance with the electro-magnetic fields regulations
- Be certain that your exposure control strategy is working effectively
- Identify areas where you may need to do more to reduce exposure
- Understand the variable nature of airborne hazards and adapt controls accordingly