What we can do
We offer expertise when an accident or incident occurs; even providing same-day support if needed. We’re able to supplement your internal resources by providing expert support, advice, and guidance in the period following an incident.
Our experts can
- Provide a full accident investigation
- Liaise with regulators
- Help you identify the root causes of the incident, including cause and effect analysis, and fault and event analysis, and working with you to ensure the same incident doesn’t happen again
- Determine the optimal resource allocation, priorities, objectives and project management
- Receive a complete plan that’s SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound)
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and minimising the opportunities for fines or punitive measures from relevant agencies
- A third-party analysis of causes, barriers and improvements to ensure progress is made quickly
- Ensure internal HSCE managers can focus on big-picture challenges while progress is made by the consultant to handle the incident and its fall out
Tools, case studies, blogs
- Online resources database (members only)
- Case study: With a strong desire to reinforce safety awareness in the workforce and continue a good safety record, Gunnebo UK strives for zero accidents
Events, training, webinars
Our team of over 20 health & safety consultants are located in offices around the country, enabling us to provide local support wherever you’re based.
We work with your managers and team leaders, supporting investigations into accidents or incidents. Our consultants work effectively at every level of an organisation, from the shop floor to the boardroom, helping to increase the effectiveness of your processes.
From years working in the industry, our consultants have an in-depth understanding of issues and legislation in the commercial and manufacturing sectors.