A global solution with local expertise
EEF’s experts have developed a unique global solution to deliver our world class support with the ease and efficiencies of working with locally based consultants. Our global programmes are driven by our expertise and experience as a leading and respected provider in the UK health and safety profession. Our unique delivery model combines our experienced consultants and trainers, technology driven e-based and blended programmes and a network of qualified local experts, based throughout the world.
This bespoke model enables companies operating across international borders to efficiently and effectively standardise health and safety management. Our support covers:
Audits, legal registers and management systems
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of health and safety management throughout your businesses and sites with a single programme delivered, measured and reported consistently.
- Our audits can be based on certified management systems (BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001:2018), providing you with a benchmark and clear direction on how to standardise health and safety management.
- Bi-annually reviewed UK, overseas and pan-global legal registers specific to the country and within a centralised framework, with explanatory notes and Change Control Documentation for compliance with ISO45001.
Culture and training programmes
- Our cultural programmes are bespoke and tailored to your needs, likely to involve a climate survey and combination of classroom training and e-learning and consultancy.
- Through our established global network of expert consultants our training programmes can be tailored to your needs with blended classroom and e-learning solutions.
- Through our technology partner we can design programmes and interactive tools that bring the workforce together and drive cultural change such as our game-based behavioural safety tool.
Accredited training programmes
Our international portfolio includes recognised international qualifications from NEBOSH and IEMA and programmes accredited by IOSH and IRCA that we tailor to your business and the countries in which you operate. Our most popular programmes delivered internationally include:
We can also tailor any of our other training programmes to be delivered as an international programme.
Risk assessments and controls
Our global team can deliver a consistent and comprehensive service to support you with all your risk management needs. We conduct assessments, identify risks, and produce a plan to address them. As our consultants are locally based the team can offer information, advice and training to ensure legal compliance and continued improvement.