What we can do
We work with businesses of all sizes, from small companies who need a permanent health and safety team brought in, to larger companies who require a short-term overview of their health and safety system. Whatever your business situation, we’ll provide a pragmatic solution grounded in real-world knowledge and based on decades of experience providing advice and support.
Our services are either available as a fixed price project or at a flexible day rate. This work can include
- an analysis of your risk profile and system status
- service level agreement and performance indicators from the outset
- access to our extensive knowledge of the sector
- the provision of an experienced team of qualified practitioners from the manufacturing industry
- specialist risk assessment — dangerous substances, fire safety, ergonomics, explosive atmospheres and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) risk assessment
- dangerous substance safety and control evaluation as per the European directive, ATEX
- occupational hygiene services including COSHH monitoring, noise and vibration assessments
- personal protective equipment assessment and selection services
- behavioural safety tools and techniques
- machinery safety surveys and improvement
Benefits to your business
Outsourcing health and safety services, either on an interim or permanent basis, improves focus, efficiency and performance. We define and agree the requirements of our service with you, ensuring that you get maximum value from working with us.
The benefits of using our outsourced services include:
- the development and improvement of your safety systems
- get support exactly where your technical skills or time gaps are
- increase your team’s skill level and confidence
- minimise overhead costs through specialist support specifically when and where it’s needed
- free up manager time to work on strategic goals
- the assurance of being provided with up-to-date, industry standard advice and guidance
Tools, case studies, blogs
Events, training, webinars
EEF’s team of health and safety practitioners have real-life experience working in HSCE environments in the manufacturing and commercial sectors. Our team has the ability to fully manage a health and safety operation or provide technical support on a specific issue.
No matter where your site (or sites) across the UK, our team members work from over 20 locations near you.