What we can do
Our experienced HR and employee relations advisers can bring independence and objectivity and are focussed on achieving a swift resolution that’s right for your business. Our services include:
- Management of disciplinary and grievance investigations, hearings and appeals
- Dispute resolution & workplace mediation in cases of bullying, harassment, grievances, formal or informal complaints or untenable team working relationships
- Tactical support/advice through individual or collective disputes
- Representation during hearings or meetings
- Drafting or negotiating settlement agreements
- Coaching managers to effectively handle disputes
- Mediation skills training
Tools, resources, blogs
Events, training, webinars
We’ve been handling grievance and disciplinary matters for a wide range of businesses for over 30 years, and have particular expertise in unionised environments.
Involving us from the early stages means we'll provide an impartial voice to help resolve issues without necessarily needing to turn to formal procedures.
However, where formal procedures do need to be followed, we'll be on hand to offer guidance through the process. We'll also advise you on how to minimise the risk of cases escalating to the point where they involve the cost and disruption of an employment tribunal.
We're able to scale our involvement up or down to suit your requirements and provide any legal or technical support, working productively with in-house teams to provide rapid analysis and diagnosis of core issues. We’ll then recommend practical solutions and work closely with you to implement them.