What we can do
We can take complete care of your HR handbook, policies and procedures, drafting documents that protect you, ensure compliance and are flexible to the needs of your business. From updates to re-writes, we can help you to keep you up to date, mitigate risk and save time.
The HR documentation services we provide include:
- reviewing current policies and procedures
- drafting a new suite of compliant policies and procedures
- dealing with new legislative requirements, such as GDPR data protection regulations
- giving an assessment of non-compliant policies and associated risks
- HR compliance audits
- providing standardised templates for employment contracts and other HR documentation
We also offer model documents and practical guidance on essential HR issues. We'll create you a unique employee handbook, which covers important areas of employment, including:
- terms and conditions
- pay and benefits
- rights and responsibilities
- family friendly working
- discipline and grievance
- terminating employment
Tools, resources, quizzes
If you are considering making changes to your employees’ terms and conditions of employment, it is recommended that you seek expert advice on the employment law ramifications.
Events, training, webinars
Our team of HR consultants and employment lawyers work closely with in-house teams to provide rapid analysis and diagnosis of core issues. They then recommend practical solutions and work with you to implement them. We can help protect you from the cost of claims or damage to your reputation by having policies and procedures which cover circumstances such as sickness absence, social media use, internet use, and equal opportunities. With appropriate policies in place, it is easier to stay compliant and enable your managers to take a consistent approach to issues across the company.