How we help
Our Lean and Six Sigma consultants provide businesses with the right tool and techniques to embed effective changes as part of their Lean and Six Sigma continuous improvement journeys. We don’t promote a single approach to productivity improvement. Instead we carefully study your particular challenges and opportunities and apply the solutions that meet your specific needs. The trainers or consultants you work with will be chosen on the basis that their experience best matches your individual requirements.
This work includes
We use contemporary and relevant training techniques based around a ‘teach and do’ philosophy. This ensures an immediate positive impact on your business, as well as making sure that as much knowledge as possible is understood and retained.
We’ll provide bespoke Lean and Six Sigma training at any location and at the best time to suit your working or shift patterns. These include:
- introductions to Lean
- updating your existing programmes
- advanced Lean tool use
- Lean Champion/Facilitator training
- Yellow, Green and Black Belt Six Sigma training
- linking Lean Six Sigma with your business strategy
There are a variety of business benefits we’ve seen first-hand from the EEF approach to continuous improvement:
"Bisley is at the beginning of its Lean journey. EEF has tailored its unrivalled expertise to our unique set of challenges and the fit is perfect. I look forward to EEF’s continued support long into the future." -Paul Crutcher, Operations Director, Bisley
Tools, reports & blogs
Benchmarking the performance of your Lean initiatives helps you understand where to focus, allowing you to make improvements that give your business a competitive edge. Our comprehensive self-assessment tool, LeanBenchmark™, will help you compare your Lean Performance with other organisations in a similar industry or sector.
How to convince top managers to start a Lean programme
Watch the full video on how to get buy-in for Lean transformations in your workplace.
News and Insights
EEF’s Policy and Research & Intelligence teams produce a variety of annual reports, surveys and publications. Several deal directly with the productivity and continuous improvement initiatives of UK manufacturers:
- Bespoke solutions: we use our expertise to define the best approach for your organisation, developing a bespoke model to meet your specific needs. We will deliver tailored and customised options that will fit into your shift patterns, and build your own systems and procedures.
- Commercial focus: we want you to realise the commercial benefits of your business improvement activities, so we deliver commercially focused outcomes aligned to your organisation’s goals.
- A practitioner’s approach: our consultants come from the real world of business, bringing with them a wealth of industry experience. This means our solutions come with a deep appreciation of the challenges you face and deliver a strategy which enables you to achieve your objectives.
Meet the Team