- Producing customised and complex parts in small volumes?
- Making tools and dies in large volume with the associated cost and time issues?
- Design constrained by current production methods?
- Looking for alternatives to conventional machining, forging, moulding and casting?
Additive manufacturing or “3-D printing,” uses emerging technologies and allows rapid transformation from "art" (CAD model) to "part" (manufactured product). Its huge potential across diverse sectors such defense, energy, aerospace, medical and commercial – is changing the way we design and make and is often more cost-effective than traditional methods.
At this event, we’re bringing together design, product capability and manufacturing experts who will help you understand
- The real costs and benefits of the technology to your business
- How to design to make the most of it
- Where you can access local support and expertise
This event includes a site tour.
Capacity limit: 40
- Find out about the state of the art in design for additive manufacturing
- Learn about the capabilities and applications for additive manufacturing technology and if they are appropriate to your business
- Find out how to access support in the region that will help you make the right choices
Please note that we reserve the right decline attendance of those who may be viewed as being competitor organisations to the host site.