Matching staffing levels to fluctuating customer demand is a balancing act senior management will be all too familiar with. In this seminar session we’ll show you how to review and change your existing employees’ working hours and shift patterns, to encourage operational excellence.
Does your business need to ….
- Boost productivity?
- Reduce overtime costs?
- Achieve better flexibility to help you grow and meet customer demands?
Changing the hours your employees work so that you match labour availability to business demand isn’t easy. You’re likely to encounter some resistance. But the benefits can be considerable. And, it’s not just seasonal businesses that see the benefits from flexible work systems.
This event will show you how to introduce flexible working practices that employees will buy into and unions (if you have them) will support.
Learn from seasoned HR practitioners that have introduced a range of flexible working systems. This is your chance to get to grips with:
- Annualised hours – Key considerations, justification for change and how to manage the implementation
- Shift changes – a step by step ‘how to guide’
- Changing terms and conditions – how to avoid some common pit falls
- Action planning - How to approach it with employees and overcoming the common concerns
- Best practice examples gleaned from practical experience