The new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, which came into force in April are set to have a broad impact on manufacturers.
The changes to the regulations mean that many smaller projects will have to be managed in a more formal way and many activities within a manufacturing business are likely to be impacted by the regulations. Projects such as buying new machinery or moving machinery, along with many others typical in a manufacturing environment, will now need a team that covers the roles and duties as required by the CDM Regulations 2015.
Our series of breakfast briefings are designed to prepare manufacturers for the CDM Regulations 2015 and to understand the impact on future projects.
The breakfast briefings will help you:
- understand the impact of the CDM Regulations 2015 on your projects;
- determine if a project is covered by the regulations – or not;
- identify the roles required within the project team;
- understand the duties of your business and any contractors;
- maintain compliance with the new Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.