Delegates will benefit from EEF’s Legal and HR expertise and practical hands on experience when assessing:
The impact of the change sought
Options for effecting change
- What is the impact on contractual terms?
- How strong is the business case for change?
- Maximise future flexibility
Legal consultation obligations
- What are the options – agreement, imposition, termination and re-engagement?
- Risk assessment of available options
Making changes in the face of opposition
- What are the legal consultation obligations
- Dealing with trade unions and employee representatives
Interactive planning workshop
- Getting employees on board
- Termination and re-engagement
- Minimising the negative impact of forced change
Utilising practical tools designed by EEF, delegates will be encouraged to utilise their newly acquired technical knowledge to work through case study scenarios specifically designed to help them plan for and execute a change to terms and conditions, concentrating on:
Q &A session
- Planning a change programme time-table
- Conducting meaningful collective and individual consultation meetings
- Dealing with challenges, objections, grievances and refusals
- Concluding the consultation process
- Practical tips on effecting termination and re-engagement
- Bedding down post change