Are you looking to turn around a stagnating productivity profile with a dis-engaged workforce or managing the transfer of a unionised business into a non-unionised environment?
Book your place on our practical seminar, featuring a blend of thought-provoking sessions and practical case studies to help you match successful employee engagement strategies with your company’s objectives.
- Find out what effective employee engagement looks like
- Identify and examine trends and strategies for enhancing employee engagement
- Understand the possibilities and pitfalls of employee engagement
- Hear first-hand from organisations like yours which have faced and overcome challenges
- Network with your peers, share practice and solve common challenges together
Our experts in HR and employee and industrial relations will help you separate fad from effective strategy by looking at the tools employers are exploring to raise productivity, quality, creativity, and well-being, addressing such questions as:
- why do employee engagement gains often plateau,
- what are the requirements for successful employee engagement, and
- how effective is a focus on ‘employee voice’?
Discover the benefits and pitfalls of employee surveys, a vital engagement tool if the pitfalls are anticipated and an effective framework is in place to respond to the findings.
Learn how to make a difference while managing the employee relations consequences of a TUPE transfer in our session on employee engagement and business transfers.
Hear from manufacturing companies like yours and see how they are responding to employee engagement challenges and opportunities to drive cultural change and achieve results.
- Jeff Neild, Head of ER/IR, EEF the manufacturers’ organisation
- Perri Chauhan, National HR Consultancy Manager, EEF the manufacturers’ organisation
- Judith Hogarth, HR Consultant specialising in employment law and industrial relations
- Case study speakers to be announced
09.15 Registration, coffee and networking
09.30-09.45 Welcome and introductions
09.45-10.30 The possibilities and limits of employee engagement
10.30-11.15 Employee surveys – the benefits and pitfalls
11.30-12.15 Company case study*
How Company X used Employee Engagement to drive cultural change
12.15-13.00 Employee engagement and business transfers – the challenge of acquiring a unionised workforce
13.15 Close followed by light lunch
*please note that Company case studies vary per location