IMechE Event Rotating Machinery
reliability, condition monitoring and failure diagnostics
Unplanned machinery outages often cause loss of production and incur significant repair costs. Such events are often preventable by the use of appropriate monitoring and reliability engineering approaches within a properly defined maintenance programme. This event from IMechE brings together leading suppliers, researchers, users and practitioners to focus on this rapidly developing technology area
Who Should Attend?
Maintenance managers & engineers, rotating equipment engineers, diagnostics specialists, plant optimisation engineers, reliability engineers, fluid machinery specialists, consultants, researchers, users of diagnostic and monitoring systems, asset management specialists.
This event brings together leading suppliers, researchers, users and practitioners in this rapidly developing technology area. The topics included cover a wide range of the latest thinking in condition monitoring, reliability engineering and failure diagnostics designed to assist operators maximise the value from their equipment.
If you are involved in the maintenance, monitoring or diagnostics of process equipment, then this event is a perfect opportunity to learn about the latest technology, meet with specialists in the area and exchange ideas on the latest thinking.
- Gain a wide understanding of the latest in reliability engineering
- Get updated on state of the art monitoring techniques
- Discover improvement opportunities in diagnostic techniques
- Learn from real life case studies
- Benefit from peer to peer learning
- Find collaborators for future projects
- Understand new hardware and software solutions
- Engage with leading practitioners/consultants
- Share real experiences with equipment operators