The first step to ensuring that your business does not waste time or money on training, is to determine whether or not training is the solution to a job performance problem.
Get the most out of your business’s training in 2015 by understanding how to fully explore your performance gaps and clearly identify the business problems you require training to address.
In this webinar, EEF’s Training and Development Specialist, Garry Platt, will discuss how to recognise the links between identifying training and development programmes and the bottom-line impact on business performance.
The webinar is free to attend. Delegates will have the opportunity to submit live questions to Garry and take advantage of follow up support from one of our specialists.
Once back at the workplace, you will be able to:
- accurately identify real business performance issues
- establish the difference between skill- and will-related issues
- identify options for addressing skill and will performance issues
- develop strong behavioural objectives
- work out appropriate mechanisms to review training and development activities
- evaluate the training and development activity against appropriate levels of evaluation, ensuring linkage back to resolving the original business performance issue
Garry Platt, Training and Development Specialist, EEF