Critical to sustaining current economic growth and improving UK productivity is the need to invest, innovate and have access to a wide talent pool.
- What are the trends that will define manufacturing competitiveness over the next 20 years and that require the collaboration of policy makers and business leaders?
- What are the top differentiators that will define the future of the sector and our businesses?
- What will the factory of the future look like?
- Will resource scarcity challenges provide opportunities for governments and markets to get ahead?
- What are best practice and leading manufacturers doing to compete, innovate and grow?
We address these issues and more at this conference.
Join the debate on the great British manufacturing revival.
- Join hundreds of manufacturers to network
- Find new business opportunities and share best practice
- Hear speeches from the main political parties and leading manufacturers
- Vote in our interactive sessions and question our panel experts
- Influence the agenda at a strategically important time
- Challenge political decision makers to create a better business environment
- Play your part in demonstrating Britain is a manufacturing powerhouse
Hear from an impressive line-up of manufacturing leaders and politicians at this flagship manufacturing conference, who will engage in a stimulating blend of key note addresses and panel debates.
With more high profile speakers to be announced, confirmed speakers at the EEF National Conference include:
- Rt. Hon Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Steph McGovern, Broadcaster
- Rt Hon Matthew Hancock MP, Business, Enterprise and Energy Minister
- Terry Scuoler, Chief Executive, EEF, the Manufacturers' Organisation