Measure by the minute
Our energy management services help you to:
- get detailed reports on your energy usage
- manage consumption
- set targets on reducing your output
- get accurate and frequent meter readings through smart metering — so you know exactly how much energy is being used, pinpoint times of high usage and eliminate waste
- manage consumption through our energy health check services — we’ll help you manage your requirements from a legislative, political and commercial perspective
- evaluate short-term, low and no cost options as well as a range of medium and long-term actions with an outlook on the return on investment
Manage and reduce
Our energy management services will help you deal with changing energy prices and increasing legislative pressure.
We’ll work with you to design an energy strategy that will help you control carbon emissions, minimise risk, reduce costs and enhance your corporate reputation. We’ll provide:
- carbon and energy management services — advice on energy management including in-depth plant and equipment studies
- energy mapping — track the energy consumed and lost
- a Kaizen energy review that will challenge your current processes, practices and operating parameters
We’ll make sure you’re compliant with all the relevant legislation including:
- carbon footprinting — quantifying and reporting on organisational carbon footprint, developing and implementing best practice carbon foot printing processes.
- the Carbon Reduction Commitment
Low carbon technology solutions
We offer low carbon solutions, helping you introduce on-site energy generation with combined heat and power (CHP), including heat pumps and biogas.
What our customers say
"EEF energy services have been a breath of fresh air. We receive regular UK Market Reports (written in plain English) which allow us to keep an eye on what’s going on in the energy market, this together with the personalised advice provided by our account manager enables us to make informed decisions related to our energy procurement - giving us back the time and energy we used to research the market for the best deal."
Trevor Siddoway, Commercial Manager, SONE Products
Find out more:
Challenge us to cut your energy costs and consumption
If you're already an EEF member, contact our partner directly on 01527 851 985 or email them at email@example.com.
Not a member?
Ask us about EEF membership> or call us on 0808 168 5874 to see how you’d be able to access the many benefits that membership offers.
In partnership with:
CMR Consultants, an approved Advantages partner