EEF insurance benefits* include:
- a free, no obligation review to see how EEF Insurance would meet your expectations and objectives
- a loyalty discount, up to 25% off your EEF membership subscription (maximum of 2.5% off insurance premium spend), every year that you renew with us
- enhanced cover — all insurers have improved their standard policy for EEF members
- rewarding investment in risk management with improved terms
- price stability — a key part of our package of benefits
EEF insurance means you’ll be able to:
- reduce your insurance costs, without compromising on cover
- stabilise your premiums, allowing for more accurate long-term budgeting and planning
- reduce your risk with improvement contributions from insurers
*subject to acceptability and terms and conditions
Find out more
Challenge us to beat your cover and premium today.
If you're already an EEF member, contact our partner directly on 0800 048 8753.
Not a member?
Ask us about EEF membership> or call us on 0808 168 5874 to see how you’d be able to access the many benefits that membership offers.
In partnership with:
Howden, an approved Advantages partner
EEF Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Howden UK Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of general insurance business. Howden UK Group Limited is permitted to use EEF Insurance as a trading name and provides insurance services to EEF members. Howden UK Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 725875. Registered Office: 16 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1BD. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
Terms and conditions