Any business that holds customer data or uses a computer system within its business model needs to have robust cyber security and a tested contingency plan in place should things go wrong.
We can undertake a risk assessment and review of your current insurance policies so you can determine your requirements and review any gaps in cover.
Cyber liability insurance provides support and financial cover to manage the immediate and long term impacts of a cyber attack.
- Incident Response (24/7 response line) to help you get back up and running as soon as possible
- Legal/Regulatory Costs, IT Security & Forensic Costs, Crisis Communication Costs & Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Third Party Privacy Breach Management Costs
- Remediation Costs/Mitigation Expenses
- Cyber Crime (sub-limited) – Funds Transfer Indemnification/Social Engineering, Extortion, Telephone Hacking, Phishing
- System Damage & Business Interruption (Consequential Reputational Harm)
- Network Security & Privacy Liability
- Media Liability (Defamation/IP Infringement)
- Court Attendance Costs
Your defence toolkit: How to combat the cyber threat
Our simple guide explains how businesses are targeted by cyber criminals and the potential repercussions of a successful cyber-attack. We also suggest how businesses can protect themselves including purchasing the right insurance cover for them.