Other services you may be interested in:
Advice and guidance
We can provide practical, hands on advice and guidance on any aspect of health, safety and environment. Members can subscribe to two different levels of support at advantageous rates. Once you have signed up, help is never more than a telephone call away.
Take a look at our advice and guidance support options>.
Health, safety and environmental consultancy
We offer best practice health, safety and environment training and consultancy which can be tailored to the specific needs of your business. Services include:
- Health and Safety Management systems
- Occupational Health support
- Human factors and culture
- Technical safety services
- Outsourced safety services
- Health and safety risk management
- Health and safety incident response
- Environment Management System
- Corporate responsibility and environmental sustainability
- Carbon and energy services
- Resource efficiency
- Environmental law.
Take a look at our consultancy services>.
Health, safety and environment legislation and regulation
EEF campaigns actively on behalf of members to ensure that the views of manufacturing are heard and taken into account by policy makes at both UK government and EU level. We have an office in Brussels staffed by experts who represent the interests of UK manufacturers. In London, we have a team of health, safety and environment specialists who are members of a number of policy making bodies, thus enabling EEF to provide services which are informed by upcoming regulatory or legislative changes.
Take a look at how we represent manufacturing>.