EEF is a Strategic Headline Partner of this show celebrating its 10th anniversary. Advanced Engineering 2018 is the UK's largest annual gathering of manufacturing OEMs & supply chain professionals.
Bringing together multiple co-locating events under one roof - Aero Engineering, Composites Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Performance Metals Engineering, Connected Manufacturing and - new for 2018 – Nuclear Engineering and UK Contract Manufacturing zones. It connects the entire supply chain of the UK’s advanced engineering industry with R&D, design, test, production & procurement from OEMs & top tier industry players.
In addition to its show floor containing over 650 supply chain exhibitors, Advanced Engineering hosts the largest open conference of its kind with over 200 sessions held over 6 forums. Free-to-attend for all registered visitors, the forums cover the latest industry intel, supply chain opportunities, and new technology/innovation, delivered by experts at OEMs, top tier suppliers, and leading industry bodies.
For more information on the show, please visit: https://www.easyfairs.com/advanced-engineering-2018/advanced-engineering-2018/
Exhibition offer for EEF members...
EEF member companies can benefit from a 10% discount* from the quoted full price of an exhibition stand/space booked at the show, based on terms outlined below. Floor space is filling up fast. Contact Easyfairs via the online form, email or call 0203 196 4350 for information on prices and availability.
* Notes on discounts:
- Discount applies to: space + shell package up to 12 sqm; or floor space price for space only stands
- Discount is off the regular full quoted price and not in conjunction with any other offer (including early bird discount)
- Company must be a member of EEF before confirming their stand, discounts will not be applied retrospectively in the same year
- Company must still be a member of EEF at the time of the show (October 31 – November 1 2018)
Join our open session
We’ll be tackling some of the key issues impacting the sector presently.
13:30 - 14:00
UK Manufacturing and Brexit – an overview of the latest insights and intelligence
Get more from this 10th anniversary edition:
- Participate in AE Connect: The matchmaking service based on your goals and areas of interest, helping you to pre-arrange meetings and connect with more of the right industry partner
- Save time sourcing and comparing – access up to 600+ supply chain exhibitors under one roof
- See and feel products, components and materials; discuss solutions in more detail, get decisions on the spot - there is no substitute for face-to-face discussion & networking!
- Cover all products services and solutions from R&D, test, design, quality, production, assembly...
- Gain FREE access to the UK’s largest advanced engineering & manufacturing conference programme. Also, all content is CPD Certified
- Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! Identify and make potential partnerships to progress and commercialise the latest ideasGet involved with the feature exhibit zones that provide you with the opportunity to see, touch and experience some of the world's leading engineering projects in action
Want to know how EEF can help your business compete, innovate and grow? Visit us at Stand #CM3