SME Live is the biggest Business, Marketing and Technology event in the Midlands and the fastest growing in the UK. Taking place at the NEC on the 16th & 17th October, the 2-day exhibition and conference will welcome over 5,000 established, ambitious and growing small business owners and operators to meet with 200 international, national and regional specialist exhibitors.
To grow your business it’s critical that you are able to grow your customer base, optimism your processes and build a winning team, all of which can be underpinned by raising finance. Just one day at SME Live will show you how to do all this, saving you months of research, saving you money and winning you back crucial time so you can focus on running your business.
For more information, please visit the event website.
- Create your own strategic growth plan
- Get free advice from leading experts
- Learn how to raise funding for your business by reviewing all the funding options available
Discover how to cut your cost by finding efficient new solutions and processes
- Source new suppliers and partners from over 200 international and regional specialists
Network with thousands of other business leaders
Learn from others successes and share best practice
Get advice on how to build and maintain a winning team
Hear us speak
EEF’s Kam Bains will feature in the seminar programme. Join him at 10am on Tuesday 16th October for an overview of the employment tribunal landscape:
In light of the abolition of ET fees last year and the subsequent rise in claims, Kam will give an overview of current tribunal procedures, the pitfalls from an employer’s perspective as wells as some practical guidance on how to minimise potential claims.
- How claims are made and what is required from the defendant business
- How claims are determined
- How to minimise potential claims
Want to know how EEF can help your business compete, innovate and grow? Visit us at Stand F50