This bitesize workshop will help entrants of the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards to understand what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, remove the overwhelming feeling of getting started and how to fight through writer’s block.
The session will cover the following:
- Entry form structure – a break-down of the form into three key parts
- Maximising on your entry form – what the judges are looking for
- How to get started – tips on how to quickly build the skeleton of your entry
By attending this session, you will:
- Understand the award categories
- Get top tips on how to create an award winning entry
- Get the chance to ask questions
Book your place by emailing email@example.com specifying which session you would like to join. The team will then send through dialling information the day prior to each workshop.