The Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership’s annual conference and exhibition is a well established, keenly anticipated event in the Lincolnshire business calendar. Attracting around 400 delegates every year, the conference is our flagship public-facing business engagement event which takes place every autumn.
The newly rebranded Greater Lincolnshire LEP Conference will bring together key leaders from business, education and the public sector as well as industry and government representatives to look at the successes, challenges and opportunities for our economy in the future. This conference will gather your views and help to shape Lincolnshire's economic ambition and vision.
The event will feature high-profile keynote speakers, four panels discussing the future of skills, energy and water, digitalisation, and robotics and automation, and plenty of networking and new trading opportunities.
The keynote speakers will be Sir John Peace, Chairman of the Midlands Engine, who will talk about the future of the economy and how Greater Lincolnshire fits into the Midlands Engine’s vision, and our Chair Ursula Lidbetter MBE, who will review the past year and look forward to what the next 12 months may bring.
Panellists will include:
- Dr Megan Ronayne, EEF - the Manufacturers’ Organisation
- Jack Lavington, Head of Operations, innovative renewable waste recycling company - Ellgia
- David Hallam, Founder and MD of automated business management software - OrderWise
- Jake Norman, Sales and Marketing Director - OAL Group, suppliers of engineering solutions to the food manufacturing industry
- Professor Libby John, Head of College of Science and Engineering, UoL
- Neil Everatt, CEO - Selenity, leading HR and Finance cloud-technology provider
- Richard Blackmore, Regional Director of the CBI East Midlands
- Richard Jones, MD of electric charging point company EV Camel
- HR consultant Claire Threapleton
- Gary Headland, IOD
- Dean Fathers, NHS Trust
- Professor Simon Pearson from the Lincoln Institute of Agri-Food Technology
- Allan Simpson, Strategic Growth Manager at Anglian Water
- Lee Dawson, Head of UK Finance, Siemens
- Chris Baron, Resort Director, Butlins
- Cllr Colin Davie, Lincolnshire County Council
- David Thorpe, Development Manager at Federation of Small Businesses