Industry experts and thought leaders will cover:
- Shaping a safer, healthier, better world of work in changing times
- Health, wellbeing and other current trends
- Developing business skills to integrate OSH across the workplace
- Working effectively with members of other professions in an organisation
- Enhancing personal technical skills and capabilities
Come and see how our innovative tools engage the workforce and drive cultural change.
We’ll be at stand 44 in the exhibition hall, showcasing our solutions to training and workforce engagement. Come and play our health and safety game and be in with a chance of winning a supercar driving experience.
- Fresh learning and new ideas
- Get up to date
- Make new contacts
- Meet with relevant suppliers
Find out more and book online at http://www.ioshconference.com/