Get the latest news and views from our HR and employment law team as we deliver a bite-size run through of key legislative developments, topical workplace themes and reveal what practical steps employers can take to stay compliant, establish best practice and plan for the future.
Issues for discussion include:
· Tribunal fees abolished - What does the future hold for employers?
· Workplace Sexual Harassment - Lessons from Weinstein, Westminster and Hollywood
· On the HR horizon - What to look out for in 2018?
Suitable for all HR professionals this webinar will provide practical know-how that you can apply to your own workplace, with a chance to pose any questions to our own HR and employment law professionals.
- Gain legal insight into the ramifications of the landmark ruling abolishing ET fees 4 years after their introduction, the forecast for 2018 and what practical steps employers can take now to mitigate their risk.
- Understand the importance of maintaining up to date policies and procedures in light of sexual harassment allegations making the headlines and how to effectively tackle cultural change.
- Be updated on how the latest employment legislative reforms are likely to impact HR professionals in 2018.
This webinar features some of EEF's employment law experts, including
Omar is Head of Legal for EEF’s Key Accounts he is also responsible for managing EEF’s HR and legal teams in the South, he’s a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, and sits on the National User Group for Employment Tribunals in England and Wales. He’s also represented EEF’s views on policy developments to the Ministry of Justice. He is an executive committee member of the Industrial Law Society (ILS). He has also lectured on the Brexit implications for UK Employment to the Westminster Employment Forum.
Sharon is Head of HR Consultancy at EEF, and a chartered member of the CIPD. Sharon has over 15 years practical experience of delivering at an operational and strategic HR level across a wide range of sectors, including manufacturing and has occupied a number of senior HR leadership roles prior to joining EEF. She has delivered previous webinars for EEF on Job Evaluation and Talent Retention & Development.