Our Manufacturing Connect events are hosted at manufacturers' facilities and include a factory tour, enabling best practice and information sharing with your peers.
Many businesses in manufacturing and beyond struggle to adequately develop their workforces, both to sufficiently utilise their current workforce, but also to develop it to face the challenges of the future. Some of the issues faced by manufacturers’ today are:
How can manufacturers’ upskill their workforce to meet the challenges of today?
- How can manufacturers utilise the apprentice levy to help develop their team?
- How can manufacturers train to retain their existing workforce?
This manufacturing connect event addresses these issues and more.
What you will take away from this event:
The latest insight into what is needed to drive a development journey
- How your EEF membership can help you develop your team
- Experience of a real-time journey into talent development utilising the levy
- Opportunities to network and solve problems together.
||Registration and breakfast networking
|Welcome and introduction - Richard Halstead, EEF Membership Engagement Director - North
||An introduction to Gestamp Tallent, Wayne Reynoldson, Plant Director, Gestamp Tallent
||Tallent Development, David Pearson, Training Manager, Gestamp Tallent
|Manufacturing Technology - retaining, developing and growing the workforce for today and the future, David Woakes, Group Business Development Manager, Jonathan Lee
||Lunch & Networking
EEF will not normally refuse entry to events, however, it is our policy to not admit competitors of EEF or our host facility into Manufacturing Connect events.