Lean methodology and the range of Lean techniques and tools available are at the very heart of helping businesses improve productivity, remain competitive and meet customer needs.
Manufacturers are faced with an ever-changing environment and, whilst many have difficulties in sustaining the initial benefits of Lean, it has been proven that continuing to develop longer term Lean programmes will bring greater production efficiencies and cost savings - leading to more opportunity to innovate and grow as industry moves to a more digitalised future.
At this event, we'll discuss the following:
- Lean enterprise - the future of innovation, smarter products and smarter production
- Fostering the right culture for innovation - a fresh approach and focus to embrace change to innovate and grow
- Discover the best approach - where to focus your efforts for continuous improvement
- Looking beyond Lean tools - what strategies and solutions can and should manufacturers embed now
What you will take away from this event:
- Latest insight to enable you to embed initiatives that encourage a culture of innovation
- A business leader's perspective into the challenges and issues surrounding innovation and NPI, and how to overcome them
- Opportunities to network, share best practice and solve problems together
- You are responsible for creating and deploying a strategy which focuses on profitable business growth
- You are struggling to sustain the initial gains or you need to reinvigorate and kick start your continuous improvement programme
- You want to ensure you embed the right improvement tools and strategies, to innovate and maximise on investment
Paul Crutcher, Operations Director for Bisley
Paul Byard, National Director - Wales, EEF
||Registration, tea & coffee, networking
||Welcome and Introduction - Paul Byard, EEF National Director - Wales
||How we started our journey to develop a lean culture and improve operational performance - Paul Crutcher, Operations Director, Bisley
||Time to innovate - tips and tactics - Paul Byard, EEF National Director - Wales
||Panel discussion and audience debate on key issues - Paul Byard to chair
||Lunch & networking
EEF will not normally refuse entry to events, however it is our policy not to admit competitors of EEF or our host facility into Manufacturing Connect Events.