Our new networking club will meet each quarter to discuss topics of industry importance, including future factories/4IR, Lean manufacturing and business improvement, trade and skills. Businesses can come together to share best practice and solve problems as well as hear from expert speakers.
To book your place please contact Paula Jones - email@example.com or 01256 741 001
- Join a local network of manufacturing companies
- Network with locally based peers and senior business leaders within your sector
- Share best practice with likeminded local businesses
- Get support and best practice advice from hot topic speakers
as well as EEF, NatWest and BDO specialists
- Hear from leading industry experts on relevant topics which will have an impact on the engineering and manufacturing sector
- Get support from EEF’s Problem Solving Network community and keep in touch with peers between Manufacturing Exchange Networking Club meetings
Inaugural Club Event
Join EEF cyber security expert Oliver Welch and other guest speakers on how to minimise the threat of cyber attacks, including risks such as data loss, intellectual property theft and business disruption. Attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of EEF’s new RUSI Cyber Security Report, a key industry resource.