With over 6000 manufacturing executives, 200 exhibitors, 200 free-to-attend presentations, hours of free professional advisory, and the largest manufacturing innovation showcase in the UK - this event is open to manufacturers at all stages of their digital journey.
We will be exhibiting, so look out for our stand and come talk to our experts about how we can help you compete, innovate and grow.
Key features of this year's show include:
- Solutions Theatres - 200 free-to-attend presentations, across six venues at the heart of each Technology Zone, creating the largest ‘festival of ideas’ in UK manufacturing.
- Speakers Corner - Informal speaking slots in ‘standing room only’ venues that enable visitors to interact with speakers, and add to the buzz.
- Innovation Alley - A platform for the UK’s hottest manufacturing tech start-ups to engage with UK industry.
- Consultant Clinics - Got a tricky manufacturing problem? Looking for no-strings-attached perspective from the Smart Factory Expo Brains Trust? Book your slot and find answers, or your money back.
For more information, please visit the show website.
Smart Factory Expo is part of Digital Manufacturing Week which includes the Manufacturing Leaders Summit, one of the UK's largest manufacturing conferences which has helped to set the innovation agenda for 10 years.
- Identify skills requirement for the factories of the future and discuss how the skills gap is affecting your long-term business performance
- Get inspired by the UK’s most disruptive manufacturing start-ups
- Join one of over 200 free-to-attend presentations across six areas
- Network with a community of over 6,000 industry peers
- Generate high-quality leads and discover cutting-edge products and services
- Discover the latest innovation in your industry
Come and talk to us on at Stand F30 to see how we can help your business to compete, innovate and grow.