The future of the UK’s trading relationship with the EU27 and the rest of world is the number one item on the boardroom agenda of businesses across the UK.
This event will assist companies with their planning and decision-making.
An impressive array of top experts will guide delegates through the key issues, including:
Structuring BREXIT to maximise trade benefits and enhance the UK’s participation in the global value chain;
Transition: What will a transitional agreement for the UK look like?
How will the customs arrangements work through the transition period and beyond?
What sort of comprehensive transition arrangements are possible for services?
Towards an independent UK trade policy that works for business - a new EU partnership: what are the alternatives to single market membership?
Implications “Hard Brexit” for trade in (a) goods and (b) services and what are the challenges and applicable WTO rules?
The Government’s vision of a Global Britain: making allies and forging new trade relationships with other developed and developing countries
Making a success of Brexit: what business needs to make it work
Who should attend
Senior management of all UK companies and firms, both manufacturers and service providers, that trade with EU27 countries and internationally.
- Lord Whitty, Chairman of the EU Internal Market Sub-Committee, House of Lords
- The Hon Alexander Downer AC, Australian High Commissioner to the UK
- John Alty, Director General, Trade Policy-International Trade & Investment, Department for International Trade
- Dr Lorand Bartels, Reader in International Law, University of Cambridge
- Terry Scuoler CBE, Chief Executive, EEF
- Howard Porter, Chairman, British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers Association
- Melanie McLaren, Executive Director of Audit, Financial Reporting Council
- Carol Hall, Assistant Director, Head of European and International Affairs, Association of British Insurers
- Martin Manuzi, Regional Director, Europe, ICAEW
- Chris Dickens, COO EMEA, Markets, HSBC
- Jill Rutter, Programme Director, Institute for Government
- Miriam Gonzalez, Partner & Co-chair, International Trade and Government Regulation Practice, Dechert
- Milagros Miranda Rojas, Special Advisor on WTO and International Trade, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Barnabas Reynolds, Partner, Global Head of Financial Institutions Advisory & Financial Regulatory Group, Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Ian Wright, Director General, Food and Drink Federation
- Dr. David Lutton, Executive Director, Policy, London First
- Mickaël Laurans, Head of International, Law Society of England and Wales
- Gregor Irwin, Chief Economist, Global Counsel
EEF members benefit from a discount. Use code BREX5EEF at the submit payment stage if booking online, call 01932 340115 or email email@example.com quoting the code.