Major programmes in the UK include Merlin, the Royal Navy’s Multi-Mission Helicopter, the C-130J Tactical Airlifter, support to NATS, the UK Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (UKCATT), and support to the Trident Weapons System.
Lockheed Martin is also prime contractor for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, is part of the consortium responsible for the management of AWE and is one of the partners in the ASCENT Joint venture responsible for delivering the Military Flying Training System (MFTS) project. With niche capabilities, and proven, battle winning solutions, we are a partner of choice for the British Forces.
Backed up with dedicated research and development, we offer proven, technology driven solutions for the 21st century. The company is also focussed on delivering integrated software systems for postal services for Royal Mail and is involved in a number of significant programmes in the classified arena.
Chester House, 2nd Floor
Farnborough Aerospace Centre
+44 (0) 1252 553 417
+44 (0) 1252 553 418
UK MoD, NATS, Royal Mail, AWE, Metropolitan Police, Network Rail, Transport for London
Scientific and Medical
Quality Certifications Held
ISO 9001:2000 W/TicKIT, ISO 14001
Investors in People, CMMI
Products and Services
- Complex Systems Engineering, Integration and Through Life Capability Management
- Developing Vehicle integration Solutions for the Warrior FLIP Programme, the Lightweight Mobile Artillery Weapon System (LIMAWS) and Future Rapid Effects System (FRES)
- Multiple Launch Rocket System, GMLRS Unitary System Design and Development
- Modification of Military Vehicles
- Apache Helicopter Weaponisation and Fire Control Systems Integration
- M270B1 Weapon Systems and Mobility Platform Integration
- MLRS Family of Munitions (MFOM) – Complex systems requiring the integration of five different ground vehicle launchers, three major categories of munitions totalling twelve different configurations within a complex fire control system – all integrated into ground manoeuvre, fire support and training systems
- Design and Integration of Vehicle Electronic Architectures
- Conduit for Missile and Fire Control Technology Co-operation