The market leaders when it comes to specialist fabrication, Mayflower Engineering supply a full turn-key engineering capability that is second to none.
At Mayflower Engineering, we have shown how specialisation and diversification into new niche markets can be the perfect method of recovery from the recession.
+44 (0) 114 2441353
+44 (0) 114 2445977
Oil and Gas
Products and Services
Our large and well equipped manufacturing facility provides a fully comprehensive and flexible service from where we can undertake both manufacturing contracts to customers own drawings and specifications together with our own full turnkey manufacture, shop assembly and testing work.
Preparation & Forming
- Punching, Cropping & Shearing
- CNC Profiling
- Smith Brothers Pyramid Rolls 2000 x 25mm
- 100 te/600 te Levelling Presses
- 300 te/500 te Press Brakes
- 1800 te Vertical Hydraulic Press — 1800 wide x 100 thk
Fabrication, Welding & Assembly
- Manual & Semi-Automatic Welding — MIG/TIG/MMA/FCAW
- All welders coded to ASME IX/BS EN 287 / EEMUA 158
- Fabrication range includes small one off items, high volume batch production, large and complex modules and complete assembled units
- CNC & Conventional Horizontal Boring and Milling Machines
- 5 axis CNC Borer — table capacity 6 te
- Planer Millers
- CNC & Conventional Lathes
- Radial Arm Drilling
- Twin pallet high speed machining capability
- Spray Painting Facility
- Able to offer a range of finishes to suit specific requirements
Services Programme Project Management From contract award, all aspects of a project are programmed in detail and carefully monitored and controlled to ensure that every activity throughout the life of the project (often on a fast track basis) is undertaken to ensure optimum performance, full traceability and accountability. We are accredited with the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2008, the Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001:2004 and are fully conversant with the requirements of the CDM.
Our Site Service Department provides a complete installation, commissioning, and maintenance support facility. We are able to provide teams of skilled and experienced site personnel to meet the demands of multi-disciplined and multi-faceted site operations often to suit fast track plant shutdown installation programmes.