- Achieving career progression success
This webinar is part 1 of a series that has been designed to look at three key areas of developing effective skills for growth.
- How to fix UK manufacturing productivity growth webinar
In this webinar, EEF’s Chief Economist, Lee Hopley, discusses our understanding of why manufacturing productivity growth has flat lined and what can be done to get the sector’s productivity performance back on a growth path.
- Apprenticeship Levy - Managing your Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account
In this webinar we take employers through the next important step of the Apprenticeship Levy – the new Digital Apprenticeship Service.
- Apprenticeship levy - transferring unused funds
In this webinar we take employers through how Apprenticeship Levy funds can be transferred from one employer’s digital account to another employer’s account in order for the receiving employers to spend that money on apprenticeship training
- Apprenticeship levy update funding rates and Q&A with DfE
In this webinar we welcome guest speaker, Gemma Peck, Deputy Director, Apprenticeship Funding at Department for Education (DfE) as we focus on the recent announcement of the funding rates for the apprenticeship levy.
- Be Business Ready - the 4IR Journey
Watch the Be Business Ready – the 4IR journey webinar
- Be Business Ready: the 4IR Journey - Evolving your business webinar
Watch the Be Business Ready: the 4IR Journey - Evolving your business webinar
- Business opportunities in the US defence market
In this webinar staff from the British Embassy in Washington DC provide an overview of the US defence market, including the support and advice they can provide to UK companies seeking new business opportunities.
- Competency Framework Webinar
This webinar gives an overview on the concept of competency frameworks and the benefits they can bring both to the business and the HR professional.
- Contracts for Difference and Renewables Obligation: Update and processes
This webinar is co-hosted by EEF and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Dealing with cultural conflict in the workplace
This webinar gives practical guidance on how to deal with potentially tricky and often sensitive instances of harmful cultural conflict.
- Develop and retain your leadership talent
In this webinar you will gain practical tips, knowledge and insight to help build effective leadership skills.
- Developing future leaders
This webinar is part 2 of a series that has been designed to look at three key areas of developing effective skills for growth.
- EMF Regulations: how to prepare
This webinar show you how to prepare your business for the new Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016. We will help you understand what is in scope and how it affects you.
- Environmental aspect assessment webinar
This webinar focuses on how to progress your environmental aspects assessments to take on a more sustainable role.
- Essential management skills
This webinar has been designed to help managers understand key areas of practical HR and highlight the key skills needed to effectively manage their teams.
- How to simplify your risk assessments
This webinar tackles the challenge of what is a ‘reasonably foreseeable’ risk to help you avoid the pitfalls of overcomplicating your risk assessments.
- ISO 14001 5 steps to transition
This webinar covers the key changes to the standard and gives you 5 steps to transition, from getting leadership support to communicating with stakeholders.
- ISO 14001 - are you ready
This webinar provides an overview of the proposed changes to ISO 14001 due later this year, and what they will mean to you.
- Job evaluation - what, why, how?
This webinar has been designed to help employers understand the value of implementing a job evaluation scheme and highlight the benefits for your business.
- Make a successful business case for training
This webinar will help you recognise the links between identifying training and development programmes and the bottom-line impact on business performance.
- Lunch and Learn - Employment Law Update
a bite-size run through of key legislative developments, topical workplace themes and reveal what practical steps employers can take to stay compliant, establish best practice and plan for the future.
- Managing performance - the good, the bad and the ugly
This webinar will provide tips, advice and guidance on managing performance effectively, exploring key HR topics and ways to improve workplace productivity.
- Managing the migration exit from brexit
This webinar gives an overview on how manufacturers can manage the migration exit from brexit.
This webinar will help you understand the secret to resolving workplace disputes through mediation.
- Mediation - Putting a stop to playground behaviour in the workplace
This mediation webinar gives attendees an overview on how mediation can unlock conflict and the tools used to reach resolution.
- Paris climate talks: how the agreement will impact UK manufacturing
The Paris climate talks has initiated a new course for the global climate effort, we look at what the impact will be for manufacturers and the steps you should be taking now.
- Sentencing guidelines: analysing the impact so far
In this webinar we look at the impact of the sentencing guidelines and what health and safety managers can learn from some of 2016's key cases.
- Stepping up a gear: lean six sigma webinar
This webinar helps businesses understand the benefits of Lean Six Sigma and how to embed improvement and efficiency schemes successfully
- Strategies for avoiding and managing industrial disputes webinar
This webinar will help develop your knowledge on changing legislation and gain confidence in managing dispute situations.
- The HR Portal - your new member benefit
Watch this webinar to find out more about the features and benefits of the HR Portal and how it is tailored to your business
- Upskill Battle: bringing in new talent
This webinar focusses on how to deliver an apprenticeship programme that attracts the highest calibre apprentice and deliver a sustainable long-term skills base of technical and leadership skills.
- Upskill Battle: skills for productivity
This webinar with help you to learn more about developing skills to increase workplace productivity.
- An upskill battle: talent retention and development
A practical skills webinar to help employers establish a competent motivated future-fit workforce
- REACH - Registration Supply Chain Guidance
This webinar guides SMEs and others through this complex regulatory area.
- What's in store for employment law in 2017?
A practical webinar to guide employers through the critical developments in employment law in 2017.
- Your workforce – Managing top talent
This webinar focusses on best practice, guidance and solutions to help retain talent and develop skills.