- Apprenticeship levy update funding rates and Q&A with DfE
In this webinar we welcome guest speaker, Gemma Peck, Deputy Director, Apprenticeship Funding at Department for Education (DfE) as we focus on the recent announcement of the funding rates for the apprenticeship levy.
- Be Business Ready - the 4IR Journey
Watch the Be Business Ready – the 4IR journey webinar
- A New Dynamic for ER Webinar
This webinar helps employers get to grips with the changing employee relations landscape, and encourage business leaders to develope their ER strategies.
- Make a successful business case for training
This webinar will help you recognise the links between identifying training and development programmes and the bottom-line impact on business performance.
- Competency Framework Webinar
This webinar gives an overview on the concept of competency frameworks and the benefits they can bring both to the business and the HR professional.
- Develop and retain your leadership talent
In this webinar you will gain practical tips, knowledge and insight to help build effective leadership skills.
- The HR Portal - your new member benefit
Watch this webinar to find out more about the features and benefits of the HR Portal and how it is tailored to your business
- Manufacturing Outlook: Quarter 1 2016
This webinar provides an analysis, forecast & overview of the state of our economy covering all the major indicators.
- Essential management skills
This webinar has been designed to help managers understand key areas of practical HR and highlight the key skills needed to effectively manage their teams.
- EMF Regulations: how to prepare
This webinar show you how to prepare your business for the new Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016. We will help you understand what is in scope and how it affects you.
- Environmental aspect assessment webinar
This webinar focuses on how to progress your environmental aspects assessments to take on a more sustainable role.
- Get prepared for ISO 9001:2015
This webinar will help you understand major changes to ISO 9001 and provide guidance on how to implement and embed the changes into your business.
- How to simplify your risk assessments
This webinar tackles the challenge of what is a ‘reasonably foreseeable’ risk to help you avoid the pitfalls of overcomplicating your risk assessments.
- Apprenticeship Levy: 1 year to go
This webinar gives you the detail of how the apprenticeship levy will affect you, your tax bill and your funding options.
- ISO 14001 5 steps to transition
This webinar covers the key changes to the standard and gives you 5 steps to transition, from getting leadership support to communicating with stakeholders.
- ISO 14001 - are you ready
This webinar provides an overview of the proposed changes to ISO 14001 due later this year, and what they will mean to you.
- Job evaluation - what, why, how?
This webinar has been designed to help employers understand the value of implementing a job evaluation scheme and highlight the benefits for your business.
This webinar will help you understand the secret to resolving workplace disputes through mediation.
- Mind the gap: gender pay reporting made easy
In this webinar we take a look at the ‘who, what, where and when’ of the latest government proposals on gender pay reporting.
- Paris climate talks: how the agreement will impact UK manufacturing
The Paris climate talks has initiated a new course for the global climate effort, we look at what the impact will be for manufacturers and the steps you should be taking now.
- Stepping up a gear: lean six sigma webinar
This webinar helps businesses understand the benefits of Lean Six Sigma and how to embed improvement and efficiency schemes successfully
- Upskill Battle: bringing in new talent
This webinar focusses on how to deliver an apprenticeship programme that attracts the highest calibre apprentice and deliver a sustainable long-term skills base of technical and leadership skills.
- Upskill Battle: skills for productivity
This webinar with help you to learn more about developing skills to increase workplace productivity.
- Apprenticeship Levy - Managing your Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account
In this webinar we take employers through the next important step of the Apprenticeship Levy – the new Digital Apprenticeship Service.
- Sentencing guidelines: analysing the impact so far
In this webinar we look at the impact of the sentencing guidelines and what health and safety managers can learn from some of 2016's key cases.
- An upskill battle: talent retention and development
A practical skills webinar to help employers establish a competent motivated future-fit workforce
- What's in store for employment law in 2016?
A practical webinar to guide employers through the critical developments in employment law in 2016.